Temple Puja Schedule
The doors of the Siddhivinayak temple open at 4am.From 4:30am to 5am the Saharan puja is carried out.
At 10am the god is offered Khichdi
11am is the Panchamriti Puja.
At 12:30pm the Mahabhog is offered.
The third puja commences after sunset.
From 8:30pm to9: 15pm the Dhooparti is carried out. After this the deity rests and the temple is closed to the devotees.
Peshwa's Senapati (commander of Army) Haripant Phadke came to Siddhivinayaka on loosing his designation. He performed 21 days Anushthan (ceremony to propitiate God). Accordingly he vowed to circumnavigate Shree Siddhivinayaka 21 times in a day continously for 21 days. Exactly on 21 st day Peshwa's messenger came to Siddhatek and took Haripant Phadke to Pune honourably.
He constructed ghat on the river and also built village gate.
1. The place where SAge Bhrushandi had performed penances is nearer to the temple.
2. Siddhatek temple trust is under control of Chinchwad Temple Trust.
3. On giving appropriate donations temple trust or poojari performs Abhishek, Pooja and Sahastravartan. Prasad and holy ashes are sent by post.
4. Temple trust is constructing a building fro purpose of devotees.
5. Rules for performing pooja of Siddhivinayak are observed very strictly as such devotees are not allowed to do pooja personally.
6. Shree Siddhivinayak lodging and boarding is available near the temple. Rate for single room for one day is Rs.75/- and for big hall is Rs. 251/-.
7. A very good arrangement of lodging and boarding can be made by Shree Gajanan purohit who is ancestral poojari of Siddhatek.
8. In monsoon transportation is not possible due to bad roads.
9. Central Bank Siddhatek branch is near the temple.
As such Siddhatek is holy place where God Vishnu, Sage Vyas and Bhrushundi, hermit Morya Gosavi and Narayan Maharaj had attained siddhi.